I owe the IRS for back taxes. Can I get rid of them in Chapter 7?

Possibly. If the returns were filed timely and are three years old or older, they may be dischargeable. This is a complicated area requiring review of tax transcripts by a skilled bankruptcy attorney, knowledgeable about bankruptcy laws.

Category: Chapter 7

← Frequently Asked Questions

Website: Dogpaw Studio